PROMOTION! PROMOTION!! FREE ONLINE STORE, CLICK HERE TO OPEN YOUR STORE !!! | CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR NEW WEBSITE D2. | MAKE MONEY ONLINE FOR FREE. | DOWNLOAD GOOGLE STORE APPLICATION FREE

Featured Members` Scrolling Board. INVITE MOST FRIENDS TO BE FEATURED HERE !.

Do you think theological beliefs are important?
What do we believe and why do we believe it?

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some things we believe are of utmost importance (re Theo) while some are considered nice .. but not really necessary. Individualism can thrive and not create confusion. The right to agree to disagree can work in Christ.
Now some groups may embrace doctrines we might consider heresy, but where are they .. in their church , congregation they have in North America the right to believe it , but bring it into my world , this I do not have to tolerate.
Some groups harbor ill and what I would consider ungodly thoughts (Racist, anti- semitic , ) it is important for me to know these things so that they do not infect the flock. Most of what I believe has come from years of study in scripture, comparing one version of translation to another. (This to date still continues, with the blessing of a translated Aramaic - English work).
Theology - 2 words Theo (Latin I believe) pertains to God, Logos - word . I do believe we can have a private revelation of God, how ever some of us may need glasses or even stronger glasses.. no harm in checking now is there?
Thanks for your reply! My concern is that most of the people in the churches today don't know about what they believe and why. The first church, apostles and believers gave their lives for the doctrine, they were preaching the true Gospel with signs and wonders confirming the preaching of the Word of God. We need more balance in teaching the Truth of the Word of God with the power of the Holy Spirit. Heresies are on the move again, especially concerning theology, so let us be bold to proclaim the pure Apostolic doctrine. I agree with you dear brother, we need to guard our hearts against antisemitic teachings, there are many ministries out there who are teaching replacement theology which is from the pit of hell. I would love to continue the conversation with you. God bless, Radmila Zivanovic from Melbourne, Australia.
There is a rise of leaving our "Bible" home and trust our pastors for they are made to know more than us" again.
That good old Babylonian strike up the band and every one bow down is alive and well..
Ooops lookee there .. 4 boys not bowing what shall we do ?
Sorry Daniel, but I was a bit busy last few days and finally got some time to reply to your concerns. Our responsibility is to do the right thing according to our Lord's teachings, everyone will stand in front of the Lord one day so we must be careful to daily live our lives full of faith and search the scriptures daily. Jesus says in Matthew 24: 4 that we must be careful that no one deceives us, we must grow in maturity and obedience to the Lord and His word...We will answer before the Lord for our lives and for the gifts He gave us, not necessarily for others unless the Lord had intrusted to us certain people etc...Even if we had all the gifts possible as 1 Corinthians 13 teaches us, we are still nothing if we don't have love for one another...God's love in us should be: long suffering, kind, without envy, without pride, is not easily provoked, bears all things, endures all things, love never fails....We all need more of His love...God bless! Radmila
Greetings Daniel,
I just thought I would add that the word Theology comes from the Greek words θεός, theos or God + λόγος or logos, words.
Bless you
Radmila
Well I had the translation right! Do I get brownie points?
I BELIEVE THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC TO DISCUSS,BECAUSE THERE ARE LOT OF ERRORS IN OUR CHRISTIAN REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY,I BELIEVE ITS ABOUT TIME WE RE CHECK WHAT WE HAVE INHERITED , ASSUMED AND BELIEVED IS THE RIGHT THEOLOGICAL TEACHINGS.
Thanks for your reply Rev David and for adding me as your friend. The apostles gave their lives for the Gospel and for the right Doctrine. We must know what we believe and why we believe it..Even back then Ap Paul was warning us against the false teachings, how much more we need to have the sound doctrine today! God bless you! I would love to continue debating on this topic...

RSS

Click Here To Visit Ghana Tube Radio, Germany.

Advertise your Radio Station Here on OFM-TV

205627_Lowest Price Ever on Roku $49.99

Watch 100000 Movies & Shows Instantly on Your TV

OFM-TV.COM on Facebook
OFM-TV.COM on Twitter
OFM-TV.COM on RSS Feed
OFM-TV.COM - Email

OFM-TV ADV. CENTER.

FREE IT SERVICES. FREE Internet Radio, FREE Internet TV, Cheap Hosting with FTP, PHP etc
OPEN FREE ONLINE SHOP NOW. CLICK HERE.

Nigeria-Ghana Movie

All those interested in Sports or Soccer or Football etc, Please kindly CLICK HERE ALSO or OFM SPORTS. Organic Center. A home for SPORTS. Just For Fun. DISCLAIMER

DONATE

To OFM-TV by clicking e-mail address below. You can use ofm-tv e-mail address to make your Donations: ofm.tv.europe@gmail.com

CLICK

flashing image to build FREE website.AdvancedMinistry.com

MONEY

Click the banner for affiliate program.

Build Yourself "You Tube"
OFM-TV can help you build your OWN TUBE just like sky tube, you tube, God Tube etc.
CLICK FOR DETAILS

ONLINE USERS 911  

UNIQUE VISITORS 91436  

TOTAL FILES 9898515  

COUNTRIES VISITED 204+

$1 Banner

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

VISITORS` FEED.

FREE COLORS

FREE COLOR CODES
OFM-TV has developed a new hexadecimal HTML codes you can use for your OFM-TV page and all Webmasters or Social Network can also use it. This codes has been developed to advance the kingdom work. Please you can post your comment or messages in our guest book.
Please CLICK HERE !

© 2019   Created by OFM-TV.COM.   Designed and Powered by-OFM-TV.COM

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Custom Search
Welcome To OFM-TV!. Create a website page FREE!, meet new friends, meet new partners, upload videos, share videos, create groups, upload mp3 files, download our FREE toolbar HERE, watch most popular TV channels, OFM-TV Stream and much more FREE!!!. Click Here For Almost FREE Internet Cafe Software
OFM-TV counters